Transportation and Logistics
We manage any type and any size of freight to any destinations via Ice Roads, Highways, Air or Sea.
- Heavy Equipment
- Perishable Goods
- Dangerous Goods
- Other Freight/Material
Our facility management services include room and board, janitorial services, maintenance of facility and transportation of supplies and personnel.
Included in the turnkey operations for our camp services:
- 49 man Single Room Dorms
- 6 Private Showers/Washrooms
- Common Washroom Facilities
- 60 man Kitchen & Dining room
- Recreation Room
- Dry room
- Workshop, Lab & Office Facilities
- Sewage and pump system
- Water Filtration System
- Fire Emergency Equipment
Management & Administration
We provided the following services:
- Negotiation services to obtain contracts of all types
- Management services to bring about the successful completion of a contract such as supervision of program, health & safety, internal controls, day to day reporting, etc.
- Human Resources Management for the hiring and management of project personnel
- Liaison with project client to ensure smooth operation of the project.
- Accounting services for budgetary & financial control of a project
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, daily & monthly reports
We offer on the job training in all above activities to increase the management knowledge and experience of our clients
Health, Safety and Environment
The Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Department is an essential part of our operations. Our orientation/ training cover a myriad of safe work procedures ranging from best practices for housekeeping to cross cultural awareness. Our priority is to provide a safe working environment for all management and employees as well as ensuring continuous operation.
First Nation relationships
The relationships we have formed with First Nation businesses, organizations and individuals continue to be part of the building blocks of our company. We have created several partnerships as result of the relationships we have built with First Nation members:
Cree Carriers JV (2010 to Present)
Joint Venture with Moose Cree Members for the Lower Mattagami Project.
Wiinibek Limited Partnership (2010 to Present)
Wiinibek is a partnership between the president of Larabie, Denis Larabie, and First Nation member, Ernest Blueboy, president of Wiinibek. The head office is located in Waskaganish, Quebec. This company was created to take part in the Mid-Canada Line Site Remediation projects and other construction projects.
MKS Equipment (2011 to Present)
Management & Consulting services to an Attawapiskat Business for the construction of a winter road to the De Beers Victor Diamond Mine.